Could i be pregnant?

i had my period on March 27th. Well i have been feeling,sick,bloated,my lower back is hurting and boobs a little sore. Do you think its to early to tell should I wait to see if i get my next period... Thanks God bless

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait to take a test because i had my period on march 20th and i just got the positive yesterday after taking one every day for the last 3 weeks. I would wait at least until the 20th or until your supposed to get your next period. Was your period normal or was it lighter and didn't last as long? that's how i knew. I wouldn't suggest going to the dr to have them test unless they take blood because i went to the hospital day before yesterday and it was still negative so i don't trust theirs either. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• take a test
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• pee on a stick.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• hmmmmm confusious says Yes you are!!
    Anonymous