Anyone help!!

Im due very soon. And only have 2 outfits and 1 onsie for my soon to be son.
I have a daughter, and hubby cant find a job. So all the money we do get goes to her.

If you have anything you would like to get rid of please answer this.

No bashers. Ill just delete your answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wish I could help hun! I gave away everything last year....and now im in the same boat! good luck
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i have some clothes,toys and little girls clothes. what size does she wear? i have 24m-5t and some 6-8 girls.message me if you need info.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 11:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Were do you live, I live in las vegas and have a lot of close my sister in law gave me for my guys sisters baby but she lives in guatemala and didn't have the money to send it so we just kept it, I have alot of girl close buy boy cloths too, so let me know
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i am very sorry to hear about this.and i wish you all the best. it wont be like this always just keep your head up and dont be to proud to ask for a hand up.everyone gets down, its how and when you get back up that counts. take care!
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 11:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• do what i did and apply for cash aid..it was the only way besides hand me downs i was able to buy for all my little ones.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I cant get cash aid. Because my hubby and i have to live with my parents (due to cant find a job) and because were both under 21... they go off of my fathers income. And he makes quite a bit of money. (He has helped.. a lot. He just has a son with a lot of medical problems and a wife with diabetes...) (had to clear that up)

Anonymous

• look online for a salvation army or something like that. you can call your local family services and ask about where to get donations and such. im in the same boat so i cant help you, but that's what i'll be doing very soon =]
    or have a baby shower, out side so it's free, and have everyone bring some food like a potluck, it'll be nice, i swear =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• and btw plenty of people have showers AFTER the baby is born, so dont think that isnt an option!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• yeah i have a 12month old son i might have some clothes for you.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you should check out craigslist free section and freecycle.org in you area. I am in the same position and know how it feels. I'm sorry you have to go through this, just have faith that things will get better. Those sites are great and really helpful a lot of the time. I've gotten a lot of help from people on freecycle. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2009