Just a suggestion question. If you are going to discuss child abuse in a question.. Warn US!

I cannot read any type of abuse questions, for some reason, it really disturbs me. I understand you might post questions, but could you please put a warning or something in your initial question, so we don't click on them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If the subject line gives me no clue it is about a abuse and it 'surprises' me it often triggers bad memory of abuse I suffered as a child. I don't 'hide' from it I would prefer to be ready so it doesn't catch me unaware.
    Anonymous

• Child abuse is a big subject in this world, people are disturbed by it, you shouldn't turn your back, and pretend that it is not happening, it is a reality... But in the future I will keep that in mind.
    Anonymous

• It disturbs us all but it's a cruel reality we can not hide from.
    Anonymous

• Seriously.. I will get physically sick if I read stuff like that. It plays on my mind and I cannot shut it off. It is better if I don't read or look at it.
    Anonymous

• Isn't posting the question the point though? Someone is obviously in trouble and reaching out. If it disturbs you so much then don't look at any of the questions or go to the Just for Fun ones.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009