how do you know ur hubby is....

addicted to porn or has it on his computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• If he's addicted, you probably wouldn't have too hard a time finding the websites, photos and video downloads on his computer. Porn abusers generally keep the info, they just bury it. Or if he is deleting it, check the trash, temp files and cookies folder and the website history. But I still say the real abusers generally want to keep the info someplace accessible. if you don't find anything, I'd think he wasn't addicted. I've dealt with one porn addicted person before, but I'm hardly an expert.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• he's not addicted to porn but he does look at it..I wish that was my only issue..LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 11:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you check his computer.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You can put a tracker program on the pc and see what sites he goes to. Google tracking spyware. Or go to the history tab in your browers and see what sites and pages he's been to.
    But really why do you want to know? Unless its affecting his life and lives on the pc 24/7 so what if looks at a little porn now and then.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• IMO someone who is addicted to porn can't go very long without it or needs to become aroused or "finish" what he started. Or has compeletely replaced sex with it or picks porn over sex.
    You can look in the history of the internet broswer unless he has deleted that or I have seen women on here talk about "cookies" on the computer have no idea how to find those but they are harder to erase than just he history but it can be done. That would be my only advice make sure you print out ahard copy of it when you confront him about it.
    kitkat41084

Answer by kitkat41084 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Vanessannd some women do care if thier husbands look at porn and some don't . IF it might be addiction it will start affecting thier sex life down the road better to stop it now. She wasn't askin gif she should turn a blind eye. And why do people think it is okay to tell another woman she should just be okay with porn if you want to that is fine but that is not how things go in my house.
    kitkat41084

Answer by kitkat41084 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Check his history, downloads, email and cookies. If you don't know how to do those things, google it!

Anonymous

• *I wouldn't recommend downloading spyware. Most of them are malware and damage your computer.
    Anonymous

• where do I go on his computer to look for the "cookies" file?
    Anonymous

• Look, for some reason me need a little "jerk before work". Try not to take it personally. I wouldn't go snooping around on his computer, it won't make you feel better, it'll probably make you feel worse. But if there is an addiction, I would check to see if he's buying porn online or mags. If he is really secretive about it or if you see him doing it more than once a day or on the same day you guys had sex. Most guys just need a little wrist action once a day if they don't get sex.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009