Books

What is your child's favorite book to read?? My daughter is three and she loves Dr. Suess books SO MUCH!! I think she just likes them because they rhyme so much and she can always guess the word that is coming up.... :)

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 11:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh mine to she likes- the great day for up and -good night moon-doctor dan the bandage man-allot more but i can't think of the rest! won't be soon before we buy some more books!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My dd loves Green Eggs and Ham as well as any Princess story!!
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My daughter loves Olivia books, because she's Olivia, so they are about HER. =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My youngest daughter just likes any book and my eldest loves to read Goosebumps! Which were my fav. when I was her age.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Are you my Mother by P.D. Eastman
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Oh the places you'll go... I send quotes from that book to my downline... It's very inspirational!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have a 2 month old granddaughter that I have read to since birth and I just buy the books with large, easy-to-see pictures and about nice, calming stories. She has quite a few about being with Grandma, some about being with grandparents, some about God and Jesus, and others that are just silly sweet. She will actually stare at the pictures in the book as I read to her in a sing-song voice and I love to pause now and then to touch her cheek and give her kisses. We really get into it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009