Is there anything I can take for energy during the day because I'm so tired from not getting enough sleep at night and I have a feeling my immune system is out of whack from everyday stressful situations being kids is one of them?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 11:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• i think vitamin b12 is the one that is supposed to give you more energy, i would also have your iron checked, if your iron is low than you'll be tired
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes, sleep and staying off the computer lol
    Anonymous

• try this drink mix called EmerGenC. It has tons of vitamins and minerals you may not be getting from regular food, and because of the B12, gives you energy. You can mix it with 1cup water or juice, or I put it in a smoothie. (ice, frozen strawberries, 1 packet EmerGenC, sugar, milk/juice) Find it in the dietary supplements isle ( I think). They come in lots of flavors too.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009