Tell me about something that went wrong because you didn't read the instructions beforehand

did you tell anyone when it happened?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i read the directions but was reading them wrong so i put together an end table backwards (like the drawers wouldnt go in kind of thing) i just turned it around and didnt use the drawers, then when my husband got home from deployment he was like what the heck is this?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I was assembling a bookcase/CD case my brother had gotten me, and ended up putting one of the end peices on upside down.. the little "feet" were facing upwards and the whole thing was kinda wobbly, and there was no way to fix it.
    Right now DH and I are trying to put on a screen door on the front door... he didnt read the instructions (I assumed he had) and we ended up having to readjust the frame 2 or 3 times. Then he realised we needed stronger drill bits. So I went to home depot. When I got back, he realised we needed to drill pilot holes and we dont have the bit for that. Needless to say, the door is sitting in the next room for like 2 weeks now and just the frame is up around the door.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I put a chair together with the back facing backwards,
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Um my husband? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well this is something that my mom did wrong. She has very bad eyesight, and one night Rylin's nose was so dry and stuffy, so I asked my mom to grab me the saline nose drops for toddlers, well she came back with a bottle in her hand and started putting it up Rylin's nose. Then I looked closer at the bottle and it was a bottle of fluoride! We dont have it in our water here, so we are suppose to put it in baby's water. I couldnt believe her! But I will admit the bottles were pretty much identical looking. lol
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 5:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009