I am three month post-partum... question

It has been three months since I had my baby. My third. I never got my 6 month post exam because of relocating and the baby being rather sick. Is it normal to have a lot of discharge (clear, odorless, but mucous like). I never had this with first two. Reminds me of pregnancy discharge. Just want to know if normal?

MommyPeck3

Asked by MommyPeck3 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well I havent had that. Either way, I do think its important to go have that PP checkup a few months after delivery. Make an appointment as soon as you can.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I would get it checked out. But ever since I have had my son 4 1/2 months ago I too have had more discharge than I ever did before, but everythings fine down there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, I had that and I asked my doc at my follow up and he said yes it's normal...Im 7 months PP and I would say that it stopped about a month and a half ago...guess its' not toooo common but my doc said it does happen.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I was wondering about that too!! I have had alot of discharge but since it didnt smell or itch I figured that nothing was wrong. I still breast feed so I thought that had something to do with it, the hormones and stuff (im 4months pp) and recently it got really heavy and but still didnt smell or itch, then today I started a really lite period. I was actualy kinda mad because I dont want a period!! lol
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• sounds like lochia
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, it's normal.
    yowza

Answer by yowza at 12:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2009