would you wear this to an interview? (pic)

any advice for changes woudl be appreciated..thanks ladies

Photobucket

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would change the vest thing to a blazer
    Anonymous

• That's bringing sexy back! I love it...definitely a nice outfit for an interview. Totally chic!!!!
    Anonymous

• Love it! I would not change the vest. Very professional and stylish. Good luck!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I would wear it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'd go with a blue shoe...a more trust-building color- I don't like the pink..... it's too coordinated and tells me that you go with the flow because that's what's expected (Pink and Grey)... not that you can think outside the box. I'd probably go with a longer sleeve and keep the jewelry simple and classic. I LOVE the slacks!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• so a little long sleeve like 3 quarter? I was kinda thinking about blue or purple for the shoe but couldn't find th estyle I was looking for online...I guess I should mention it is for a billing and coding job, if that makes a difference.
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Depends on what kind of job it is. I wouldnt wear it, it looks more like a fashion statement. An interview is professional.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, 3/4 sleeve.... The ruffle is a little bouncy... but it's fine for office attire. Dress the best you'd be expected to dress if you already worked there. Have you visited the place and got to see what the people there wear??

If you're torn, you can always go with the white button down with a jacket that flatters your shape. Typically, jackets are better than vests for a more professional (office) appearance.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• it's a hospital office...I tried googling things but am at a loss.
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Probably not. It's kind of sloppy casual looking to me. I'd go for a skirt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2009