who has laughed so hard and couldnt stop for the life of you?

Man i just laughed so hard and i couldnt stop. i had tears rolling down my face.. feels so good to just laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could use that lol. I went to a biker party in VA Beach one year and the guys could tell we were all new to being around bikers and etc. They came to our room and kept us up until 5am just making us laugh and acting a fool. When I finally went to bed and woke up my cheeks and face were so soar from laughing. My face was aching lol. It makes me laugh now to think how bad those guys cut up lol. Wish I was there now, they are so fun to be around.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I do it all the time. The kids or DH can get me going, and I can't stop until I pass out. It has happened a few times. DH won't tickle me anymore because he made me pass out once.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I did that the other night when me and my hubby got into bed. I think i was over tired because he didn't even say anything and i just started cracking up lol. By the time i was done i had tears rolling down my face.
    I also did that today when i asked my 3 year old if he wanted mommy to have another baby? he says nooooooo! and made a really funny face. then out of nowhere he says "mommy has 2 babies in her tummy! with the biggest smile on his face. I had to laugh but i have no clue where he got that from since i just found out yesterday i'm pregnant! That would be kinda freaky if i do find out i'm having twins :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2009