Have you noticed

Have you noticed the crazy pretty people in the showdowns? Seriously the kids, men and women was starting to think that the pictures were fake then I saw mine lol my picture looks out of place then I see my dds and it starts all over again are any of these pictures fake or have I just lived in the same town to long to realize there are pretty people out there? And please nothing rude lets play nice

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah. there are a lot of pretty people out there. reguardless, I think all my pictures shouldve won the showdown. I get kind of disapointed when they dont... so I stopped doing them. :(
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• serioussifL Aww your dd is adorable I love the picture with her and the kitty too cute!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009