How many of you girls pass gass

all day and night around people just to piss them off? do you consider your farts smelly or it smells good to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• lmao I do it in the store and kind of feel bad for the people standing behind me or walking through it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol you probably passed by me then :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• haha well i dont in front of people but yes being pregnant has made me much gassier than usual
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i cant fart om command but when i do i squeeze my cheeks to make it a SBD LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• LOL. I think most people can tolerate their own farts to a certain extent. But you should KNOW that your fart smelled horrible to others and you should keep it to "alone" time.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• LOL what a great question. I can't fart on command either but I know when it's gonna be bad and dutch oven my husband if we are in bed. HE can fart and make you teary from the stench so I bask in my 'glory' when I get him good. One day we were driving and we always have the windows down and suddenly DH started laughing uncontrollably while rolling up the windows and put on the child lock, I SWEAR i almost died. But if we are out in public me my brother and DH all will jump look suprised (if it was audible) and say "those damn frogs are following me!" lol we have no shame...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My boyfriend says "wow did you see that mouse on a harley?" hes so gross! I wont fart in front of him on purpose! I have once in my sleep tho ha ha ha it woke us both up it was so musical!!! I think my farts smell like roses; ) a skunk cant smell its own stench!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lmao dh got so mad at me yesterday because all the Easter Candy I've been "quality testing" has caused quite a stench in my gut. He was walking behind me in the store cause I was pushing the buggy and he finally told me to knock it off, his mouth was open on the last one and he tasted it. I got pissed at him in return because he always farts then walks away, and felt it was payback. But I chuckled when he wasn't looking. I have super-nasty farts, they smell so bad even I gag!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009