How many of you dance and talk to your self?

How many of us get bored that we end up making funny voices, dance, and talk to our selfs? and then laugh after?
Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• haha i do it all the time when i am cleaning if i am listening to music i like sing it in a funny voice then i look to make sure no one is watching me lol. my son is always here and thinks its funny and he dances with me. lol
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ME!!! Right here!!! LOL I do this all the time... Now that DS is old enough to copy me he does it too... It's great fun!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol i do that sometimes, my mom talks to herself all the time shes a nut ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• sure do
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• OHMAN! I DO THIS!
    Especially since I'm home alone w/ my dog ALL DAY! I usually have my stereo up and and can be found dancing w/ my broom while I sleep or singing to my dog while I do dishes!
    MssBlckEyeliner

Answer by MssBlckEyeliner at 10:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i do that all the time. when im cleaning up the house by myself i always dance around and sing all crazy. if someone were to walk in the door id be soooo embarrassed!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• heck yea.. i talk and answer myself to all the time.. im a naked dancer in the bathroom.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Doesn't everyone? I just have to watch when I am in my car and the window is down!
    Adria71

Answer by Adria71 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I talk to myself all the time at work. The other day I set up a laptop in my office so my co-worker and I could work on a project together. We were both working and talking to ourselves. Sometimes I'll be talking and someone will walk by and just crack up at me.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009