I need support ladies.......

Im listening to music and playing on this and other websites right now because my husbands quitting smoking and bein a real douche! I know its whats best for him but GOD is he ever bitchy......i swear i think he's had a visit from aunt flo....... anyways just advice for avoiding fights and support would be nice.

collegemom1007

Asked by collegemom1007 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• i quit smoking 2 yrs ago so did my husband on the same day thank god he was at work and i was at home i would of killed him yes its hard and he will EAT just be there for him
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Just keep yourself extra busy for the first week...Get him little gifts to let him know how proud of him you are. Cater to him, quitting is hard!!!! So HARD!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• stay out of his way and endure it. it wont last forever and it is really the best thing for your family. just keep to yourself to try to avoid fights
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sweety think of the worst, I mean worst PMS you've every had... the WORST..... I've tried to quit smoking and that's the only thing that comes close to explaining the mind-twisting, nerve-wrenching, uncontrollable urge to smoke, when the brain is wanting it's fix.... You won't like this.... but orgasms offer the same dopamine stimulation. otherwise, and I COMPLETELY get why you wouldn't even want to have sex with him...... staying away is the best thing you can do... trust me, this is probably ONE of the reason's he was afraid to quit to begin with.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Just give him some space and don't take anything personally. You'll get through it. He's doing a great thing! Be nice to him.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It is a hard habit to break. Give him space and really don't take anything he says to heart. He's doing a noble thing for his family. The first week is the worst.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'm am on the opposite end of the spectrum. Don't give him space. Give him sex, all kinds of sex, and lots of it. What is a better stress reliever?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009