Have you started Christmas shopping yet??

I have and was just wondering how many others have!

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 12:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha! Are you crazy? I wish I could say I have, but right now it's a challenge to get to the grocery store, let alone Christmas shopping. Kudos to you, though! You will be sitting back laughing at all of us last minute shoppers!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yes ma'am. I love doing it throughout the year. I don't go crazy broke all at one time. and I find gifts that mean more than just grabbing something to have something to give last minute
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Did you just ask that......? LMAO Crap now I'm thinking about being all responsible and actually getting it done early this year.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i usually start around June...this is Just a little early for me...but Good for you! You super efficient, non procrastinating, eager and excited, jump started shopper, you!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I started last christmas, Waited till all the stuff went on sale the day after and went and bought the stores out. Bought enough for birthdays too. I bought a ton on specif for ppl stuff and a ton of generic gifts to give to the odd birthday child or graduation or something. I do do more shopping throught the year but I generally buy up after Christmas.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think if I started Christmas shopping this early, I wouldn't enjoy all the time between now and then.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You know, it sounds like a great idea! Instead of waiting till a month or two before Christmas and going broke by spending a lot of money all at once, I think I will take some of your advice and buy some things here and there throughout the year!
    Thanks for the tip!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Nope I wait three months before. I am more worried about birthdays and bills. Yep lots and lots of bills.
    tinaandavasmom

Answer by tinaandavasmom at 11:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i have picked up litle things here and there. i try not to wait until the last minute for the mad rush and blow all my money on mpulse crap. i try to but throughtout the year and buy things that i know my dd will enjoy. and it helps me budget my money a little bit better.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Now, I may not start shopping but I've been putting money away from Christmas since Christmas last year..... I enjoy shopping during the Christmas season, the music, decorations and the feeling in the air is just a pleasure for me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009