how do i break my 4 year of sleeping with me

tana004

Asked by tana004 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My friend jstu bribed her son with bunkbeds. she said that if he slept in his bed for a week without going to her room, she would get him bunk beds for easter. it worked right away! I know you're not supposed to bribe a child but sometimes i think u need to a little! Good Luck
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Tell him that he is getting to be a big boy, and big boys sleep in their own beds. It's a part of growing up. Tell him you want him to help him to grow up to be able to do things for himself and by himself. Tell him that it is your job to help him do that. Reassure him that you will hear him if he needs anything. You might even put a monitor in his room if he will be that far away from you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• what helped w/ my kid is buying a comforter set of his favorite cartoon character and he loves it and is always excited 2 sleep in his bed =)
    BaByMuSiC01

Answer by BaByMuSiC01 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2009