ME TIME???

What exactly is me time? and how do I get it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its you time, time where there are no kids, no DH/SO bugging you, no cleaning or doing something for someone else. how do you get it? you tell your SO to take the kids while you go get your hair/nails or whatever it is you find relaxing. or after your kids go to bed you spend an hour reading a book or taking a bath, or watching a DVR'd tv show
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• me time is time you take to do something for yourself that you enjoy. It could be getting your hair or nails done, watching a movie, or as simple as taking a nap. If you have kids, find one day out of the week for at least an hour you can get away (even if they are just napping in the next room!) to have some "me time".
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It's all about YOU.... no kids, no husbands, no family , No one that is intrusive on you at all in any way at any time...... it's all about YOU, what you want, when you want, how you want for as long as you want.... no matter what it is.... Reading at the Starbucks or Barnes & Nobles, a massage, facial, spa treatment, hair, nails, it doesn't matter as long as you at the sole focus.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Doing something by yourself or with girl friends that relaxes you, and/or makes you happy! I like to go to Michael's craft store, or the Books a Million in town and drink coffee and peruse books. Its not a big deal, but it makes my day to have no one to look after while I'm there. These days, the only me time I get is when I go look for maternity clothes and bras. LOL
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• An hour on the computer after everyone is in bed is my "me" time.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009