How often do you ladies need "me" time?

How often do all you Mom's need some "me" time? Is it bad if I need a little every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• Taking 5 to 10 minutes of me time is ok for me and that is usually in the shower or during the kids practices i get to collect my thoughts.Other wise I will get my me time when my kids are out of the house.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Hell no it's not bad.... I have two grown sons, who are fine, and I had some kind of Me Time every day. Take it, it's yours, you need it, you want it, you deserve it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like to have some every day, even though I dont always get it. But time on CafeMom counts as Me time for me!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't get my ME time till my daughter is in bed, and this is about it for me, on the internet, talking to other mom's! LOL. Its 12:30 in the morning and my me time only began after my SO fell asleep an our ago. Always something that needs to be done. It's depressing!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• This question reminded me of this article:

How to Have a ME Day!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I NEED it all the time, I just don't get any!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 10:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• "Me time?" What the heck is that...and who am I?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i need a little bit of me time everyday. i dont get it when she naps in the afternoon because that is when i do my daily chores.. but once she goes to sleep at night i spend an hour or so doing what i wan to do whether it be on here or reading. its just time that i can be me not mom.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2009