does this soud good???

if i started at running a mile a day and sticked to a good diet and got plenty of water...do you think this could help lose weight??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Of course, but running isn't always the best thing to do. They find that it does alot of damage to your knees and tendons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Cardio is what's going to get you to loose weight. Lifting weights and doing various exercises is going to tone, and also help with weight loss. Don't just run though, mix it up. Like one week run, than another run up so many flights of stairs or something to that effect.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• A good mix between cardio and some strength training with squats and sit ups and leg lifts is better if you want to loose weight and tone, which I bet you do. You never have to go over 10pounds with the weights. And dont always run because it can hurt your knees (mine are really messed up from running in the Army) try bikes some days, and power walking, and elipticals. All around training gets your whole body into shape. I got this Biggest Loser Bootcamp workout video so that when I moved and didnt have anyone to watch the baby anymore I could atleast get alittle done at the house. I am in really good shape, run all the time, lift weights and such, and Im telling you that that video can kick my BUTT! Good Luck with the weight loss!!!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009