Answer Puhleaseee

My last day of my period was somewhere around the last day of sept.
I found out I was pregnant by a doctor in the 2nd week of November.
SO my Question is..My bf and I had sex ( wasn't bf at the time) a lot in Oct. We got in a fight I did something stupid and left on October 19th and had sex with a different guy..I was pretty drunk but I am sure he didn't nut inside me ( TMI) and he admits he didn't while my bf did everytime..Calendars are telling me date of Conception was oct 15-19.

Sry had to explain to ask my Questions:
1.You can only tell your pregnant starting at 4 weeks right ?
2.If the Doc said I was 10 wks preg Dec 12 When do you think the baby was conceived..
And
3. IF the other guy did nut inside me what is the likely hood I was already pregnant by the bf ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Very hard questions...I would look into getting a paternity test after the baby is born! It's sad but i had to do it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• nut inside you?
    You are about to be someone's mother. You might want to learn the proper terms for these things. You need a paternity test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If you are 10weeks at Dec12 that puts conception actually around the first week of October (if I counted back correctly.) The reason most can only tell by 4weeks is because that is when their body goes to produce the hormone to shed the lining and then their body recognizes that they have something else going on. I would say according to the dates the likelihood is kinda low that the other guy is the dad. But, depending on whether it is going to eat you alive with guilt, or if the other guy wants to know, or something else that compells you to find out, maybe you should just leave well enough alone. So many men dont want to claim what is theirs, if your bf wants it, then let him claim it. I really think it is his anyway. Or if your guy is the understanding type, explain what happened.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My birthday is October 19th, thanks for letting me know that at least somebody got laid on my birthday.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• 2nd Anon answer.

KIss my Nut ass.

you need to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• go on google and type in pregnancy calculator and that will help you figure out when the estimated conception date was and also when it was most likely for you to get pregnant, but the best thing would be a paternity test
    bubbleburst1

Answer by bubbleburst1 at 3:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2009