BASHING

Do you ask question anonomously because you are worried that other mommies are gonna bash you? Isn't that sad, you get on here thinking this will be the one place that people understand what I'm going through, they can be some sort of support line, or just other mommies to vent to, and you get bashed everytime you write a question?? I think it is just sad to see some of things that moms write to other mom's on here!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I completely agree with you. There are some questions I am almost scared to post as myself because I have gotten bashed for bottle feeding, and many other things. Nothing that I ever actually did wrong. Just wrong in their eyes. I even got bashed for working full time once, and not being home with my baby. Some people have no choice but to work. And if I didn't I wouldnt be able to feed or cloth either of us, or pay for where we live, and for my car to get to work and get him safely to the doctor and where ever we choose to go. I agree.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Some times you people should just be less sensitive. If you ask a question you are gonna get all kinds of answers. Take the helpful advice and let the rest go.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2009