old news but really (one tree hill related)

i couldnt watch it when it was new due to a family emergency but brooke SHOULD HAVE moved to LA with julian. dont you agree?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 12:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree with oh Tracie. He's a TV producer, and while it might have been difficult, he could have made the transfer to Tree Hill. That way, she would have the time she needs to realize that she does love him (or doesn't) without disrupting the life of Sam.
    On another topic, I wish that Peyton would tell Brooke already! And I wish they would tell us what is actually wrong with her, other than she or the baby might die. Anyone else annoyed by that?
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 4:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• HELL YES!!!! but on the other hand her best friend is having prob. and even if she doesn't know it yet Payton is going to need Brook there.
    Jasmommie

Answer by Jasmommie at 12:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yeah and she had a point, you dont uproot with a man you have known for a month but really i would have. he loved her AND sam. i would have in an instant
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• YES!!!!! i hate that she didnt
    brockfamily12

Answer by brockfamily12 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Julian should have stayed in one tree hill. If he truly loved her, he would have. Brooke needs that proof in order to allow herself to love him. I think he was being selfish.
    oh_tracie

Answer by oh_tracie at 2:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think that he will come back......or i HOPE he will!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yeah on the previews it showed him and he was back behind like a circus tent lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i think she doesnt want to talk about it, like she wants to pretend it isnt happening
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009