what makes people envious

what makes people envious or jealous of you?
what makes you envious or jealous of other people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm freaking amazing.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My friends from back home are jealous, I'm the only one that's married and I have a great hubby. My best friend is a single mom and she's pretty jealous that I only have to work part time..

I'm jealous of my friends that live near each other. I miss my friends from Michigan and my friends from South Carolina, so when I hear about some of them hanging out, I get sort of jealous. I also get jealous when I see pregnant women, because I've been TTC for 9 months.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My bff is always telling me I am so lucky to have a DH who loves me and spoils the sh!* out of me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well I think my SIL is envious of me and DH because we are married, have a house and our third child is on the way. Her BF of 4 years has yet to ask her to marry him, and right now they live in a crappy trailer. She got all kinds of ticked off and hateful when we bought our house instead of being happy for us. And she just about pouted when we told her we were expecting again.

As for me, I sometimes get jealous of people who are close to their mothers, or MILs or have good female friends because I don't have any of that. I have two good female friends and they often are too busy to fit me in.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• People tell me they're jealous of me for losing so much weight, which is stupid IMO because I worked my butt off for that, it's not like it was luck. That's luck watching someone paint their house all day in the burning hot sun and then saying "I'm so jealous that your house is painted!" Sorry it annoys me...at any rate, as much as I love my son I get jealous sometimes when I see moms playing and interacting with their "typical" children who can talk and things like that.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• that's *like, not that's *luck. Egh.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My friends always tell me what great family I have. I am blessed to have my parents,son, and hubby.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think people are jealous of my family. My husband says he wishes he had my family growing up. And my marriage. I am genuinely happy in my marriage.

I am jealous of people that own bigger places then the one I rent. Husband has bad credit from his divorce so we can't get approved with any reasonable terms.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't want anyone to be envious or jealous of me at all. :(
    On that note, I am not jealous or envious of anyone else, either. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009