• In the Spotlight:

For Pagans (again please no bashing or preaching.. if you don't agree with our beliefs don't read or post)

sorry.. a lot of questions I know :(

I was wondering which deities you worship and why/how you chose them

alinker

Asked by alinker at 1:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus Christ the Almighty God and Savior. He is also called the Prince of Peace, the Everlasting Father. He's one God but can be many things to many people. How Awesome. Whatever you need Him to be that is what He will be. If you need Healing, He will be your Healer, If you need provisions, He will Be your provider. He is just so versatile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't worship any specific deities.
    It's hard for me to explain, but I basically believe that there is the Goddess, and the God, but they are not deities, persay. I believe they are the male and female aspects of living beings, connecting us all.
    The 'Goddess' is the female energy within all women, and the 'God' is the male energy, within all men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I thought Jesus Christ and God were two different beings...
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Nope. The fall of mankind caused God to buy him back through the suffereing of the cross through the person of Jesus Christ. And you shall call him Emanual (meaning God with us) God came down and dwelt among his people. What an awesome God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Jesus Christ never claimed to be God, he always said he was the SON of God.
    Anonymous

• alright well thank you for clearing that up. Now back to my original question if you don't mind

:D
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• (thanks anon :22)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I chose my goddess and god from the Celtic Pantheon. My goddess is Danu, or the Mother Goddess, and my god is Dagda, the Father God. Other than these two, I often pray to the goddess Aine for love and fertility.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Except for anon 1:22, sorry, I didn't see you before I answered.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Mrs. Bat. I do not believe in Karma so what you say means nothing. I don't have to move anywhere. If you don't like it ignore it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009