What To Do???

My son fell the other day and hit his mouth on the front porch and on the inside of his lip has like a blister on it..What should i do about it??

camerons_mom07

Asked by camerons_mom07 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It should go away on itself. I would take him to the dentist let him check his teeth to make sure they are okay. My son just smacked his face hard too and ripped that little piece of skin under the upper lip and gum...I'm getting him checked out just to be safe. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would just keep an eye on it. It's probably just healing.....
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 10:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can put a little peroxide on it if you are worried, but it should heal up fine on its own. The mouth is the fastest healing place on the body.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It will be fine I'm a nurse and the mother of a very very active boy believe me that is a very minor injury but it will heal in a few days. Just wait til u think he swallows a penny or when he accidently snatches up the razor before you can catch him. My son is houdini he can get in and out of anything so nothing is safe anymore.
    dingyboo

Answer by dingyboo at 7:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009