Do you still horizontal tango if you're mad at SO/DH?

HAHA. I really like to say that to DH sometimes...that or do the "hibbidy dibbidy" like on Big Daddy.
Okay...I used to refuse to have sex with my DH if we'd had an argument and I was still mad. Then I thought to myself...why am I letting his ridiculous behavior take away my pleasure, too? So I told him one day after I came to this conclusion..."I'm still mad at you, but I really just have to have sex with you right now." Surprised the heck out of him! LOL! I was just wondering if anyone else did this?

kbates1208

Asked by kbates1208 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• asshat...haven't heard that in a while. LOL

Sometimes I do...depends on what I am mad at him for and how bad off I am.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes do it all the time. If I am horny who else would I turn to. So I say the same thing " I am still mad at you but I NEED to cummmmm" ......girls have needs tooooo
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yeah I do...I mean why deprive myself just because he's being an asshat?
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No. I don't. They don't deserve it.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lmao, I wish I could! DH once told me that would be the ultimate awesomeness. For some reason, though, I can't get past the anger. I can't mix anger and lust...not for the same person!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I haven't because we don't fight, but I sooooo would do that. I'd be like Grudge Fu@k! Now he might be lucky if I didn't pull the ole, "I got mine, to hell with yours" routine on him.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• NO if I am mad no way am I having sex with him. But that doesn't happen very often.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Asshat....LMFAO...oh and I have done the "I got mine, to hell with yours" thing. It was the funniest thing ever. I told him it was pay back for leaving me hanging and falling asleep before.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009