Myspace SUCKS!!!!

Ok I dont know about you but I think of myspace as a place for DRAMA or a place for people who just aren't ready to let go of the high school life. There are plenty of other outlets for communication without all the BS of myspace. For chat with other moms and Q & A I turn to Cafemom....to share my pictures and photo albums I have a shutterfly page.
MYSPACE is BS!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a myspace, but rarely check it. I check my facebook at least five times a day.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• why do you feel the need to be anon about that lol? It is pretty stupid but some people use it as an outlet for family...it's a little easier then other sources.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I never tried shutterfly but I dont have any drama issues with myspace. :) I basically just share photos and keep in contact with old friends...I think if you truly dont want drama in your life, you wont have any.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I pretty much forgot my Myspace existed...I use it to share pictures with family sometimes but that's about it, there's not much to do on.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I am with you sara, I love facebook. I have many friends that moved across the country that I went to school with and keep in touch with them thru there. Myspace is more for teens I think.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I use myspace simply to chat with my friends and my family. No drama here.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Hey, it's all in how YOU use YOUR MySpace.
    I've never had any problems with "drama" on my MySpace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yeah MySpace (I think) is more for teens and Facebook is more for the "older" crowd. I have both and I prefer Facebook over MySpace. All those damn things people have on MySpace (music, glittering backgrounds, etc) take forever to load. It's almost impossible to go to a friend's page and leave a comment if you don't have high speed internet. I'm on dial up and I am not going to wait 5 minutes to leave a friend a simple hello. Facebook takes no time. I have my kids and their friends on MySpace and yes, they are all full of teenage/high school drama. Makes me wanna puke.

BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I agree Brenda, I hated having to wait for the damn pages to load on myspace. I have DSL and it still takes a bit for it to load on some of them. My son has his favorite college team as his background and it annoys the hell out of me, that and all those games. ugg
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I love MySpace. I use it to talk to my brother in Iraq and friends from high school. I think the use of the different layouts and graphics let you show you and facebook is boring honestly.. To each their own..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 2:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2009