Myspace vs. Facebook

What is the difference??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Myspace is teens ,facebook is adults.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol, not true, ronjwake.

There are mostly visual differences between the two. The only difference I notice is that you can't put music on your Facebook like you can MySpace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• HAHA facebook used to be a network ONLY for college kids....I've had mine since 05 when I first enrolled into a University....now days anyone can join facebook just like myspace.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like MySpace way better then FaceBook. MySpace has a more fun vibe to it and Facebook is more grown up..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Also, MySpace is much more user-friendly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• no way, facebook is waaaaaaaaaay better!! the thing i hate about myspace is all the different layouts people can use, and it makes it soooooo annoying, seeing all the different colours..and the music that automatically plays too, uuugghhh!!! annoying!! facebook is sooo much better!!! and funner!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like facebook better. There seems to be less drama, at least for me. Facebook can be a bit confusing, especailly since they changed the homepage. You people should add me to facebook.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like them both. I love doing my profile on myspace (just like on cafe mom) and I like having my playlist on there (just like cafe mom), but it can be drama (see previous parenthesis). Facebook is also a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, just with a little less to do on it and a lot more annoying apps!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i personally prefer facebook. though at first it was myspace, until i got a virus through there, and it totally crashed my comp as well as my SIL. so i deleted my account and stick with fbook.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have both and I like Facebook because I joined it as a college kid when only college kids could joins so there wasnt a breaking number of people on it! Now that is has all those add-ons I hardly ever go because its annoying. It is more user friendly to me but I also used it before myspace.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 6:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2009