Is your husband a big baby when he is sick?

Mine sure is! And he gets really whiny. I, however, still do all my normal stuff, even when sick. My dad and both my brother-in-laws are the same way! Is this a global "guy thing"?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, whenever mine is sick, even with a tiny cold, he can't do anything...I have to wait on him hand and foot. When I'm sick, however, I am still expected to do everything around the house..I'm not allowed to lay down and rest. Pathetic. and men are supposed to be the stronger sex? I think not...lol. I would LOVE to see a man go through childbirth...haha!!!
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• OMG yes he is - he literally thinks he is dying
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yeaup they are big wine asses they love the attention
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Not as big as I am. LOL but he's a pretty big one. Likes to lay on my chest while I stroke his hair.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ya its a guy thing. i was sick really bad few weeks ago, asked him to take me to er b/c my dr said to go in if my temp didnt go down and i didnt keep anything in for more than 5 hours. so he gets all " i have to wake up in less than 7 hours, and you'll be fine by the morning just go to bed" the next day he got sent home early from work w/diareaha (can't spell) and throwing up. what was the first thing he says? "omg i need to go to the er right now, i'm dying take me now!!!" mind you i had been sick for 2 days before i asked to go....big babies all of them
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think this is a man thing...Usually I would rather actually be sick than have to deal with what a big baby my DH is when he's sick. My 2 year old is happier when he's sick than my DH is.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Men are only bigger version of boys. They older they get they go back to shitting in diapers and annoy us. At least this is how I see them, I could be wrong..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• OMG! Yes he is a bigger baby than our 3 yr old! I always ask him aww does mommy need to change your diaper! I stoped babyin him when he wouldnt baby me when I was sick. I tell him to suck it up be a man lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Mine does the same thing. But when im sick it doesnt matter. lol trust me its like this with every guy, I think when they see us in so much pain giving birth they relize that we can almost be in so much pain and surive. They think we can handle anything. so who is the weaker species?? i men are!?!?!?!?!
    MandMSMOMMY0607

Answer by MandMSMOMMY0607 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• OMG mine bellers like a dying calf in a hail storm.

And I keep doing my normal routine when I am sick and running a fever.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2009