What Infant Car Seat did you use for your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Chicco keyfit
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i don't remember the name it was graco, one that came with a stroller that it would fit in
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Graco Snugride but she was such a big baby she outgrew it at 3 mos. Now I have the Britax Boulevard which has the best side-impact protection out there. There was so much infant padding in the thing that next time I might just use that one straight off. :)
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I should add that there is no one best carseat, but rather the best carseat to fit your baby, your car, and that you can use safely every time. Check out carseatdata.org. Especially, check out the forums! Also, take the carseat out to your car and check the fit.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• the one that came with our graco metrolite
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 7:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I put my youngest right into a convertible seat. The older two were in a Baby Trend and a Graco (heavy S.O.B.). They out grew them at 4 months so I didn't even deal with a carrier for the youngest.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I didn't! We started her in a compass true fit. I love it. Our 2 year old has one, too.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 9:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• We had a Graco Infant SafeSeat and LOVED it!! It fits 90% off 1 years olds. It has a higher length and weight limit than the Graco Snugride care seat but those are good too. No we have a Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 convertible care seat since our little guy turned 1.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Baby Trend flex lock...I loved that I didn't have to rethread the straps...if I had to buy a new one I;d get a Graco Safeseat, Graco snugride 32 or Chico Keyfit 30...all go to atleast 30lbs and 30 inches tall which is much larger than my seat at 22lbs and 28.5 inches...
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009