Question about writing charts.....

I asked this in another post on here but thought I'd post it as an open question.
So you think someone wrote a chart to be Hitler? what was his lesson? and did others get with him and choose to be the victims? I'm not asking this to sound mean but there's a book about this very topic and how we're not to worry about what things people go through because they chose their life before coming down... I just don't believe it personally but can you answer this so I can better understand the reasoning behind it?

lisarose45

Asked by lisarose45 at 2:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well said lisarose! I've heard a lot of people go on about a person that was abused charting their existence for a reason, how about the abuser? Can you really fathom a person charting a plan to abuse a child? I sure can't.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I don't believe in "charts," either.

This reminds me of something I read about The Secret a long time ago. The basis of The Secret is that everything that happens to you, you attract. You bring it on yourself through your thoughts and your actions.
    Well, one person asked - if a little girl gets raped, did she bring it on herself? The answer, surprisingly, was Yes. Ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• this is too deep for me this late at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• So I ask then, do you (you in general) have the right to get angry about anything? do you just shrug and go on with life? isn't it like saying "It's not my fault and I can't help it" to whatever anyone does?
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• as a christian... I beleive that God has your life planned out before your born. Thats what Ive been taught and I beleive. Im not asking you to:) Im just saying. Ive had a crazy life. I was adopted at 2 mths, my mother was married 3 times. father number 1 was abusive physically, father 2 was emotionally abusive and cheated on my mother and was an alcoholic, and father number 3 and I just now like each other. Ive lived in 2 foster homes because my mom who adopted me was so emotionally messed up she couldnt handle me. then when she was ok she wanted me back. I moved out b4 I graduated highschool, got prego at 18, met my maternal biological family, had my little one at 19 worked 3 jobs, married my sons father, divorced him shortly there after, he was a physically abusive awful excuse of a person, I worked my booty off for the following 3 years up until last year in sept when I got sick. I was having TIAs and went to the er..cont
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 3:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• where they did a CAT scan, and found a mass in my frontal left lobe of my brain. Ive been very sick ever since then and I just had surgery and had it successfully removed. I have no idea how to answer your question without you knowing all of that. literally... I should write a book! But its all true. And Im not angry, and I dont think any of this is my fault. Its a crazy world we live it. And I am a better person and a stronger more determined good hearted person for having gone thru alot of hard times. Now my adoptive mother and I have an amazing relationship. My stepdad and I get along famously, and my son has more family than either of us know what to do with. Its a deep question you ask, with no wrong or rite answer. I would like to know what book your talking about please. I would love to read it.
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 3:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Since I am the one who started the whole "chart" debate, i guess I better answer, huh? Well, I believe that Hitler was a dark entity. Dark entities do not write charts. When a dark entity dies, they are either automatically horseshoed back in (reincarnated), or they are sent to the holding place (thats a whole other post). And, yes, I believe that people agree to be victim's of terrible happenings. I think most of them do it because they want to draw attention to the wrongs that are occuring. If terrible things didn't happen, then change could never happen. Do you think we would even be in America if someone wouldn't have been running from the treatment they were getting where they were?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I do think we chart our life before being born, I also think we choose our parents the same way. I will do my best to explain, Deja Vu is the main reason I believe in "charting" our life, I have had many many experiances with Deja Vu, I am not psychic by no means but I know things and people I souldnt. IMO, these are the people I am suppose to meet to help me on my journey, sometimes I dont know why until much later, but the impact from that person on my life has always been profound. I was a rape victum and had two family members that could not keep their hands to themselves, and honestly I would not change my past, I am not bitter or afraid, I love life and I dont take it for granted. Even the bad things that happen, yes we do choose them, to learn from and grow. Good people do bad things, bad things happen to good people but the rise above them is the gift, the power. I dont think everything is charted out to many.....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• variables to foresee but the major events are charted out. I do get angry sometimes with people and angry at certain events, but I do not throw my hands up and say oh well, after I have done everything in my power and it still doesnt go my way so to speak then yes I do say it wasnt meant to be or happen. Most often after that event that didnt go my way,I do see why. We dont understand everything at the moment, but the answer always comes. I dont want to get to personal but even death is a lesson for the person dying, and a lesson for the living even if it is a child. We all have lessons to learn, whether it is love, grief, life, acceptance, tolerance, over coming self gratification, peace, jealousy, anger, fear... We can and will over come them and charting helps us,Deja Vu lets us know we are on the right track.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'm still in a debate with myself over how much of the "chart issue" I believe in and what I don't. However, if I were to totally agree with charting then I would say, yes, people chose those paths for a reason. Like PP's have stated...they chose to live that life to give others that remained on Earth the knowledge and experiance of that situation. Humans learn best from past mistakes. Therefore, in order to prevent the same situation in the future, we had to have experianced it in our past. Those souls chose to sacrifice that life in order to bring about knowledge. But they also knew they could come back, so whats a few years of that life, when you know you can come back for more?

IMO though,your life is not completely set and many things can affect how it turns out.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009