walking????

now that my baby is a month old and i am healed, i have been told that walking is the best way to lose the baby weight, is this true? or what else do i need to do to lose this weight!

mrswarner08

Asked by mrswarner08 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i've been walking and it has been helping. its a slow way to lose the weight but you will
    pookie_jrs_mom

Answer by pookie_jrs_mom at 2:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Breastfeeding. I did elipitals (not really that hard), ate well (watched calories and kept them at 2000 a day) and breast fed and for almost 3months I lost a pound a week. Now it has slowed down, but I have also stopped working out as much. Yes walk, even better if you can push a stroller, its HARD work!! I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 2:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Diet is the main contributor to losing weight. Make sure you are eating clean (ie lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lean proteins, no processed foods). But walking will add to you being healthier and may help if you are susceptible to ppd.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Walking is awesome. You should absolutely be walking. It helped me lose a great deal of baby weight.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I walked and breastfed
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• walking is great! it's a simple and safe exercise and something you do everyday! i got out of the rhythm of walking around the track in town, but just walking around stores, walking around doing chores in the house...it all adds up! my son is walking now and following him around like a shadow to make sure he doesnt get into everything is an exercise in itself and I've lost 5 lbs this month lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009