what do you use for hair removal?

im so tired of shaving, what have you used for hair removal (legs, bikini zone, arm pits )? what did/didnt you like about each meyhod? what have you stuck with?

Riosmommy

Asked by Riosmommy at 2:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Shaving for legs, bikini area, and arm pits.
    I use sugaring for my facial hair. I've also tried threading, but I like sugaring the best. Even so, I'm too afraid to use it on my legs and bikini area. Seems like the bigger the area, the more pain!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Just get lazor hair removal!!! Its so worth it!!!! The only down fall is you cant tan 48 hours b4 or after your sessions. boo... I totally hate shaving and love going boating in the summer. So bumps and redness from a weekend at the lake suck. It doesnt even hurt to get it done!
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• sugaring?
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 3:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• maybe she ment surgery...?
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 3:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No, not surgery, lol. Sugaring. It's kind of like waxing. Google it. 

Here, let me help:  Sugaring

There are also a few youtube videos on how to make it and use it.

Anonymous

• Try the Skin so Soft Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Cream in Tropical Fruity Scent
    It is really inexpensive and its last a long time. It smells good too not like burning hair lol
    you can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009