hair removal on my upper lip? (besides waxing)

plucking takes forever. i've tried nair once and it burned like crazy! suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hair bleaching or either laser hair removal. If you can't afford that, go with the waxing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Get those eyebrow trimmers. Their like little razors and use those.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• That's a good idea. Shave them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• those little razors are good but waxing last longer and bleaching is also a good idea it works good
    bubbleburst1

Answer by bubbleburst1 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I do threading... it lasts as long as waxing and you can barely feel it. It's basically rubbing thread on your skin. My skin is way too sensitive for waxing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• be careful if you decide to bleach it. Ive got a friend who is spanish, and decided to bleach her lip hair in 8th or 9th grade.. it turned orange. lol
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 7:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Nair for your face. I do it once every two weeks works like a charm!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I do sugaring (google it). You can also try threading (google it).

I don't like using products like Nair or Veet on my face, because no matter what, they smell like shit and burn like hell.
    Anonymous

• Don't share it it will grow back prickly feeling Use the Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream. Its on sale right now and its awesome! Try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Do threading I use to know a friend that did this and she said it lasts much longer than when she use to wax/ or pluck LMAO!! (she use to pluck her chin) you can google it if you never heard of it. Good luck!
    Anonymous