New Diet Pill

I recently had a major surgery so Im really scared to take the same diet pills I was. So I am looking for a more natural safe diet pill. Zantrax was awesome and so was Hydroxycut. But to speedy for me for now. Has anyone tried ALLI and how did it work for you?

BraidensMommy01

Asked by BraidensMommy01 at 3:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• From a medical standpoint, diet pills are not safe. Another problem with them is they don't last. You may lose the weight, but it will come back unless you've made changes in your life such as diet and exercise.
    mshebel

Answer by mshebel at 3:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Don't get on Alli, it's really bad for you. Try slimquick...
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I use a different brand, one of the two I mentioned previously, for one month every year since I was 16. Silly I know. But I get great results. And I maintain my weight within a 15 pounds. Higher and lower. I work out 5 days a week and eat really healthy. So I dont think that they are unsafe. And if you dont have self control they wont last. It depends on the person I guess. Thankyou:)
    BraidensMommy01

Answer by BraidensMommy01 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like the green stingers. Although they have ephedra in them (which is now legal to buy once again online). Although if you have high blood pressure, don't take them. They don't make me feel jittery or weird, they even actually improve my concentration at work. And they help me work out for longer periods. My Dr. gave me the ok. She said it's only dangerous of you take too much, & have high blood pressure. I have low blood pressure, so i have nothing to worry about.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009