Boobs!!!!

Ok, so i was a 34DD before getting pregnant.
and now, at 6 weeks, they are already to big for my bras!!!!

what should i start to wear now?? lol I have a large sports bra, but i'm limited in what i can purchase where i'm at. no victoria, no large department store. (being serious)

what should i wear now??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would do the sports bra. i know that its hard to find something that fits you i have very humungous boobs too. and a 36DD is no different than a 34DD (Cup wise) the only difference is the length around your chest... if you can get to a store try a DDD. good luck hun :) i sometimes wear a tank top that has a built in bra in it. those help a little bit with hold the boobs in. it also helps so that your boobs dont sit bare on your stomach when you sit down lol thats what mine do and i canNOT stand how it feels!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• they should have XL sports bra i would try to find one of them. other then that when you are around the house dont wear anything haha..

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well, if you have a WalMart or Target anywhere close enough for you to get to, they should have maternity/nursing bras. Malls sometimes have a store called Motherhood Maternity, if you could go to one of those. Otherwise, I would say to try on a 36DD or 36D and see how those fit. You could also check online for nursing bras. They tend to be more comfortable than regular bras (in my opinion) and usually have harder to find sizes like a small band, large cup. I know how you feel. I was a 34DD in high school. Thankfully mine shrank around the end of high school and I only went up to a very full 36D during and after pregnancy. They may return to normal after you have your baby. If you get a chance to go to a mall, check JC Penny for maternity/nursing bras, too. Target.com might have nursing bras, too, btw. Good luck honey.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I've just been using a cami top with a built in bra. Its the most comfort for me and my boobs just keep growing! with my 1st dd I was only a B and that pregnancy made them a C(and I never lost it) and with this pregnancy I am going on a D! Dh loves it
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• you could always order online as well!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 9:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2009