LYNDELOU

I KEEP SEEING POSTS TALKING ABOUT LYNDELOU...WHO ARE YOU MISS LYNDELOU? YOU MUST BE A TRULY GOOD FRIEND TO HAVE SO MANY PRAISE YOU! KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORKS AS THE WORLD NEEDS MORE KINDNESS NOT HATEFULNESS.

sweetheartpink

Asked by sweetheartpink at 3:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ive never heard of lyndelou..hmm.i must be missing out
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Lyndelou is truly an amazing lady....I have known her ( from on here at CM) for some time now and she is always doing something special to help others,particularly children.
    She is a truly a ddeply caring and loving lady,and a very,very good friend to everyone....
    She deserves every bit of praise she gets ( although she doesn't do her good deeds for the praise)...
    We love ya Lyndelou!
    sweetemotions

Answer by sweetemotions at 8:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Lyndelou just gave away 2 giant Easter baskets and other things for Easter. The woman deserves to be sainted!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 8:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• She sounds sweet! I'd like to meet her.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• She is the best!!! I love her. The way she helps put other people is just amazing. We do need more people like her in this world.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Awww you ladies are so sweet....Thanks for you kind words....I love to do my give-aways...It is part of what makes me.....Well.....Me!!!

No I sure don't do anything for the praise I do it because I really and truly enjoy giving from my heart..!!!

Thanks for this link my friend ( you know who you are )!!! And I love every single one of my friends I have now and new ones to come!!!

~♥LYNDELOU♥~ Caring And Sharing From The Heart !!!
    LYNDELOU

Answer by LYNDELOU at 1:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Lyndelou rocks! When my daughter in law miscarried Lyndelou called me as soon as she saw my thought bubble. She is a really great friend. I am so happy to have met her. :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LYNDELOU is a beautiful, caring, dedicated, loving and thoughtful person (FRIEND). She enjoys seeing people smile, making people happy and giving from the heart! She has been on CM almost from the start and has consistently shown her willingness to help others. She not only does giveaways and checks on friends on a regular basis -- but, is also always looking for ways to brighten someone's day. She goes out of her way to make others feel loved and appreciated. She is what CM should be all about....sharing, caring and support! I am proud to call her my Sis -- by choice, not chance. Love You, Sis! x♥x

Lb128f

Answer by Lb128f at 2:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LYNDELOU is a beautiful sincere genuine person, inside and out. Although it's true she is very generous, giving and helpful to others, what is most special is that she is giving of herself.... just because, without expecting anything in return.

I am very grateful that my path has crossed with hers. LYNDELOU - I love ya! ♥
    Ginny19

Answer by Ginny19 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LYNDELOU is absolutely AMAZING! I think that Lb128f summed it up better than I ever could... : ) You ROCK, LYNDELOU!!!
    smiley_netta

Answer by smiley_netta at 4:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009