cervix

if my finger goes in up to my last knuckle is my cervix high, med , or low?

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 4:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Not sure how to answer that. Umm. How often do you feel your cervix? Everyone's is different and unless you have a working knowledge of where your cervix is normally positioned then you won't really know.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• That sounds compared to me anywyas, kind of low. I have to put medicine in my lady every night and I have to get it up to my cervix and I think I'm giving myself carpel tunnel from trying to get everything up that high!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Everyone is different so you really need to check for an entire cycle to know where you are high and low. That sounds a little low to me if youa re using your middle finger.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• by my last knuckle im talking about the one on my hand so my finger is all the way up there tmi i know
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009