what was the weirdest dream you ever had while you were pregnant?

i have some of the most funniest dreams !!!!!!!!!!!!! like last night i had a dream i had a deer instead of a baby and that my husband was half man and half horse and i was a mermaid...lol it was just weird!!!!!!!! anyway i have only had these kinds of dreams since i have been pregnant.......so i just wanted to know if any of you guys have had them and what was the reaction your spouse gave you when you told them about it....... just wondering!!!!!!

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 7:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember having a dream that when my son was born, he could talk, however, he was really mean to me! LOL! He had the mean voice and everything! It freaked me out for a few days! He kept getting mad at me because he couldn't walk or anything yet and started yelling at me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My last pregnancy I had the craziest dreams! Often, I would dream my guy was leaving me, sometimes with the kids, sometimes w/o. I had a bad dream that was too real, that something evil was trying to get my dd. I took her to a church begging for help and they asked if I was on drugs!! It was a really freaky dream and still very vivid in my memory.
    tisha78

Answer by tisha78 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had a dream that a group of satanists came to my house trying to sell me a "plan" to be a member in their group. DH was in the bath tub, and one man who was very skinny and freaky looking, went in there. I didn't know, and went to tell DH these freaky people were here. When I opened the door, I seen this man sitting on top of DH (nothing sexual) and DH was leaned over the side of the tub completely in a trance, limp, and not responsive. I started freaking out. This man was putting some kind of "spell" on him, and it was like taking his life or something. I ended up back in the living room somehow, and there stood the tall, skinny man, some woman with black hair and clothes, and this guy with black eye-liner, lipstick, everything. This guy was trying to get me in to this contract, and I refused. Then he started trippling (like Spiderman where that black thing does) and screamed.
    Cont.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• And started moving toward me, yet he wasn't walking, just hovering closer to the point that he was right in my face, wide eyed and freaky as hell. I felt something press my stomach as he moved closer, it got harder. I started getting scared he was trying to hurt the baby, then I woke up. I swear to this day that feeling on my stomach felt so real. I immediately asked DH if the cat crawled up on my stomach as soon as I woke up. Freaky...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I used to dream that whenever i cracked open an egg, I would find a dead baby chick. (Gee, can't imagine what that symbolized) For the duration of my pregnancy I refused to crack open any eggs.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 7:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• 7:52-54 again. I miscarried the 1st time I was pregnant and right before I did I dreamed I was in the shower and blood was pouring out every where. It was like a few days before I miscarried. I am thinking the dream I had that I posted previously might have been due to my fear of having another one. Well that one part anyway. I don't have a clue what the rest meant. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dreamed that I was preggers with a spider(I hate them) and that it was eating my insides! Scary! a week later I had a miscarriage so it was double freaky!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When I found out I was pregnant, my older sister freaked, telling me to get rid of it and that I don't need a child. I stayed with family friends for a while to get away from things and they had a bassinet for him in case I wanted to come up there with the baby. Well, I had a dream that I woke up in my bed and I saw something moving around in the bassinet. I walked over there and saw a small baby with dark brown hair. I picked up the small baby and came downstairs. I showed him to my sister and she would ignore me. I told her his name and she still failed to acknowledge me. It was so frustrating. Well, I had my baby a month later. He had tons of dark brown hair and looked just like the baby in my dream.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dreamed that my belly was clear and I had a door cut out in my stomach. My husband always asked me if he could feel our daughter move, so I would open my door and let him play with her.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I kept dreaming I was going to miscarry. I would dream I was laying in my bed and I would wake up covered in blood and in so much pain. I would wake my husband and he would roll over to tell me "With your medical history you knew this could happen." Then he would roll back over and go to sleep. Some of the most traumatic nights I ever experienced!

Then I had a dream that I was on a tightrope at a circus. My water broke and the baby delivered in about 2 seconds. So there was my daughter, just hanging from the umbilical cord up to this tightrope. And everyone in the audience kept screaming, "She has no net."
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009