Can someone please give me any idea of what might be happening???

Im 6 weeks pregnant and had to leave work yesterday because of what I thought was a panic attack. Then this am at 5:00 I got woken up by horrible pain in my entire stomach. My stomach was really tight and hard as a rock, it made me throw up it hurt so bad. After that I was shaky, dizzy and seems to start to have another attack. So I just went to the er and they were complete jerks. They pretty much told me that I was just having anxiety and seemed to be there because I wanted and ultrasound and there was no need to do an er examination on me. Im worried it might be kidneys, gallbladder or some kind of infection. I started bawling and left the er and now Im back at square one. I can call womens wellness (which is what the midwife told me to do last night for an us earlier then my planned one in 2 weeks), but that still doesnt help if I have something else wrong with me. Does anyone have any ideas??

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had bad pains in my tummy this early my obgyn told me it was because of my digestive tract...the baby growing was pushing everything together...it made me sick and it was painful! Just wait it out if possible unless you bleed. Keep someone close by or the phone by in case you do faint...keep hydrated and eat constantly..eats fruits and veggies and lots of crackers ok!? Gl hun
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah and Im supposed to work from 3-9pm today and Im there all alone, so If something happens Im screwed!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• can you call in? Maybe have a friend or hubby escort you and hang out? Its only a few hours...let someone know maybe to call in and check up on you?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It will be ok. Don't stress. What you feel the baby feels. So if Mommy is upset then baby is upset. If you aren't bleeding then baby should be fine. I had horrible cramps for the first 3 months. It's the body stretching. Take it easy. Drinks lots of water. It helps to flush toxins from your body.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It's probably not kidneys because you tend to feel that as a pain in your back. As for the other stuff, I don't know. I'm really sorry the people at the ER were such jerks. Can you talk to your OB/GYN about what happened and get their take on it?
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 8:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It could be your gall bladder. That sounds like the syptoms I had. Although, mine was after my son was born.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• could be a tubal pregnancy
    Anonymous