Will cafemom be affected?

The FTC is now seeking to curtail mommy websites that encourage the purchase of baby or family products, based on reviews from other moms. Isn't that what cafemom was based on and all the advertising here? When the advertising is curtailed, so goes the website.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Even if they did, another one would spring up! Sounds like the beginnings of communism to me! "You will only have knowledge of what we determine is in your best interest."

Beyond CafeMom, what about all of the other consumer reporting agencies/groups? I think it's stupid, and is unlikely to go over lightly. People are not going to tolerate censorship--well, those capable of thinking for themselves, that is! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• This would be a good question to ask in the Cafemom section to the left. I am sure they would be able to answer your question.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2009