Is it normal?

My daughter is 3 1/2 months old and here lately (past 2 days) she has been going to bed at her normal time which is about 9pm and she sleeps until 9am... Is this bad? I have to wake her up about 5 or 6am to feed her and change her diaper. But this sleeping like she is, is scaring me. Should I be worried???

treswifey8607

Asked by treswifey8607 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Congratulations Momma. If it aint broke don't fix it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No babies sleep the amount they need to sleep. I'm sure it'll go back to her normal ways in a couple of days. She might just be fighting off a little cold or something, and sleeping is the only way babies can fight infection. You're doing fine mama! Sleep when she sleep! It feels sooo nice!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Girl! Enjoy it and let her sleep! LOL She is probably either fighting an infection or more than likely going through a little growth spurt!!
    1timemommie

Answer by 1timemommie at 11:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• She is able to sleep through the night... she might be going through a growth spert... but i wouldnt wake her to fed her she will get up when she is hungry! So enjoy the needed sleep!!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 11:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It's very normal, my son slept8 hours since he was a month old and still does and he is 9 mo. Enjoy it!!
    1mom08

Answer by 1mom08 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When i had my son he slept all night from day 1 and the nurses at the hospital told me that when babies are hungry they will wake up and let u know that they are hungry so i would not worry about waking her up. she will let u know
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009