Are you better or worse off since Jan.20?

Are you more fearful or more hopeful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Better. We're saving, we've managed to pay off a lot of debt, my husband just got a raise, his shop is busier than ever, I am almost done with school, and our son is graduating in May and has been accepted at the Ohio State University, and is going into the ROTC program with the Air Force! I do have some medical issues right now, but (thank God!) we have awesome insurance to help with that!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• This is stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• im the same thanks
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• WORSE! DH got a $15k pay cut, and no bonus--both of which we had hoped to receive for our childrens special needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Better! My husband just got a raise, and two job offers that would each make about $20,000.00 more than his current salary!!

We've also managed to pay off a few credit cards lately. Exciting stuff!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• We were pretty pessimistic in this household before the election and still as pessimistic now. :)
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 9:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yep STUPID! I'm hopeful, no reason to be fearful. You should ALWAYS be hopeful regardless of the situation.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I am hopeful that things are going to turn around. We are about the same. I hope that I will find a job-hoping things will be different this summer.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• For us, we're the same. But my husband and I are both lucky we both still have our jobs (for now.)
    KathySRW

Answer by KathySRW at 9:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Just about the same. SInce the first of October 2007,my investments have lost a lot. But now --the last few weeks, they are climbing back up again. But basically,I can say my life is just about the same. (I'm not falling for the anti-Obama crap,by the way.LOL)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009