bubble feeling?

I ovulated this past weekend. After BDing all weekend, as much as possible, I know have this bubble feeling in my lower abdomen. I havent thought anything about it until DH asked what was wrong because I was sitting on the chair and squirming. Anyone have this feeling? what happened? What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Never had the squirming feeling. Bubble feeling I can understand but beyond that I'm lost. Sorry chick. I am hoping that you're pregnant though. Good Luck to you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• if you are pregnant and you have that buble feeling then your roughly 16 wks. So go get a test and check. But if you just started ttc over the weekend, then thats just gas.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't know if i am pregnant. we were trying this weekend due to ovulation. it is in the lower abdomen. i have no idea what this is and it has never happened before. last month the blood test said i wasnt pregnant.
    Anonymous

• did u have miscarriage after the blood test or something? if the blood test was + & u haven't mc then you are still pregnant & the ovulation tests will not be accurate. u may want to c ur dr. 2 find out what is going on w/ ur body. good luck & lots of baby dust!!!
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 3:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• The blood test said I WASN'T pregnant
    Anonymous

• its just some air trapped in your uterus... i had the same feeling for a f ew months after i finished my periods... had an abdominal and uterus massage done feeling better now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2009