Which TeaParty will you attend tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will be going to the local party my city is hosting here in Oregon. My town is small, but they are expecting an extremely large turnout.

I am also taking my oldest son. What a great learning opportunity.

BTW, my neighbor is going too. She was a huge Obama supporter. She spent hours volunteering for him. According to her, what she got wasn't what she voted for.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• probably the one with my daughter in her bedroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• mmmmm some chai tea sounds real good right now!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• those that are not part of the solution, are part of the problem. not surprised by the responses received so far. i bet in about 6-12 months those same people will be back complaining about their taxes. that is when i will gloriously say, i told you so!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'm from Boston, I've been to a few tea parties. something about freedom from the king of england. taxes on tea and also religious freedom. I once hiked the freedom trail around the city. That was cool...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well someone is feeling high and mighty. Get over yourself indeed. How in the world do you know what the future holds and what you will be complaining about in the future? By the way, I'm not the anon you responded to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Samurai Chica, why did you delete your last post?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I wish I could go to our local one, but with three sick little ones and rain in the forecast I'm going to be cheering them on from home and praying that they are successful in getting their message across!
    Anonymous

• No thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I didn't....not sure what happened...thought someone reported it because i said you were lame...lol.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2009