Pregnant on bith conrol question -- had to ask

I saw this question, and just had to add..

Who here got pregnant while on birth control BUT you were taking it PROPERLY? IE Same time every day, no antibotics or other drugs that may have interfered, wheren't sick the week before and maybe threw it up or out the other end?

I bet the statistics are far less scary if you take consistant use only into consideration. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend who got pregnant on it and she took it religiously like she was told. Her mother also got pregnant all 3 times on the pill and took it like she was told. Some women just cant win for loosing. My cousin also got pregnant 3 times on the patch and I know she changed it like she was told because I lived with her and she still ended up pregnant.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When my Dr put me on BC I hadn't had a period in 5 yrs... He said I wasn't ovulating and I took it like religion to try to straighten my body out... Well aparently it did, I got pregnant after being on it about 4 months. I was shocked, before the BC he told me I would probably have to have surgery on my ovaries in order to ovulate... LOL 3 kids later, no surgery and NO more BC... So yes it's possible, but every womans body and circumstance is different....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had a lady I go to church with to get pregnant after getting her tubes tied. She had three boys. And, everyone else in the family had boys. But, guess what, she had a girl. Everyone told her that it was meant to be.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My cousin got pregnant twice on birth control. After the second one, they figured out she was allergic to birth control. NOTHING is 100% full proof except not having sex.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• me
    Anonymous

• My grandma had all 7 of her kids while taking BC..but that was years ago....
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009