Missed Period. (Details Inside)

So it's been 1 month and 20 days since I've had a period. My husband and I had intercourse 1 time before my period went missing (I was very..excited that day and I think that's when I'm ovulating, when I get super excited like that (it doesn't often happen only once a month). Plus to make matters worse, we weren't using protection and he ejaculated inside of me.) I have an appointment tomorrow, but I wanted to know what you guys thought. Has anyone ever NOT been pregnant and missed a full month + 20 days? I took 3 pregnancy tests (one @ night, one @ afternoon & one @ morning) and they all came up negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• It could be stress, change in diet or anything. You may have a missing period or a longer cycle. I miss my period for months at a time then get it. If your past due and took 3 tests and they are all negative then my guess would be no, its probably stress or your period changing for some reason.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• gaining weight...losing weight....stress.....or a new medication can make you miss your period, sometimes you just miss your period...and it cannot be explained, i would take it up with your doctor if it still persists for your own peace of mind........

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009