Morning Sickness all day..

Im 7 weeks along and I had morning sickness all day yesterday...ugh!! Any advice on how to feel better when it hits?

KylonsMom

Asked by KylonsMom at 9:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can try emetrol. You buy it at Wal mart in the pharmacy department and it will stop the vomiting. It was my best friend for 37 weeks because I did nothing but vomit 24/7 without it. Also keep a warm can of coke near your bed and some crackers and eat them before getting out of bed. Increase your protein intake as much as you can. Rest, stay hydrated and keep a bucket near :)
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• try hard candies, sour flavors. Jolly Ranchers worked well for me. Peppermints will work well too.

people may tell you those Prego Pops/Queasy Pops, but you don't need to spend $5 on 5 lolipops, just buy some regular hard candy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• any time you start to feel naseuas eat something. Even if its a couple of saltine crackers. That will help. Its helped me so far. and believe me its hard to eat when you feel sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• http://pregnancy.healthguru.com/content/video/watch/100007/Say_Goodbye_to_Morning_Sickness

This has a lot of great tips on how to avoid morning sickness. I hope it helps and you feel better soon :)
    pregnancyHG

Answer by pregnancyHG at 12:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Just eat very small meals throughout the day and get plenty of fluids! Nothing heavy like spaghetti or pizza.....Cream of Wheat saved me with this pregnancy! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 12:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• eat pedialyte popsicles. also eating crackers and laying in bed a minute til they digest helps to calm your stomach.
    bettyboo1008

Answer by bettyboo1008 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009