Anyone think Jon and Kate + 8 has changed?

I have seen a few episodes of this past season and I just can't stand to watch it anymore. At the end, when they interview-they both seem really bored and just distant with each other.

I got into the show last year and now I really can't stand it. It seems fake, Kate seems uninterested in what she is saying. Jon doesn't act like he wants any part of it.

I think that it's sad......anyone else notice any changes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes. I watched the season 4 series and at the end Jon said he is done and doesn't want to do it and Kate said well I love my job and I don't want to stop. I think they are having problems and trying to hide them for the sake of the show. They seem to be spending more and more time apart with trips and publicity and everything else. I think the money has gone to Kate's head a lot and i think Jon is truly over it and it seems as though the kids are done with it as well. Notice they cute Jody, Beth and NANA Jane out of the show. They have nothing to do with those who were there for them from day 1.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Notice they cute Jody, Beth and NANA Jane out of the show. They have nothing to do with those who were there for them from day 1.

Yeah-I read the blog of Jody's sister and she says that when the camera's AREN'T roling-that Kate has maids, a chef, and the whole 9 yards of help. More power to ya if you can afford it, but why is she always sooo busy and soo tired with all that help??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I guess TLC offered jody money to be apart of the show and Kate got mad and said something to the effect that no one is going to make money off my kids but me....so much for friendship.

I thought that Kate was a B%*&$ with the way she talked about Jody after the gum incident.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, the money seems to have gone to Kate's head, which is sad because it shouldn't be about that. Poor Jon. And ya that gum incident she was being a little silly. Yes it is a pain in the butt to clean up but geez woman...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I miss the J&K from the first season! They were real back then. To me they have gone hollywood!
    Ill watch J&K still if it happens to be on.. But I am beginning to become a Duggar fan, they are so amazing & I dont think all the money in the world will ever make them change and whatever money they gain from the show I believe they will do good with it (charities, savings for college)...

J&K say they have strong christian values & all but you dont see that through their actions at all, even though if you watch carefully you will find she tapes scriptures around the house.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If she has maids, chefs, and all that.. She should quit being a bitch.. It's a blessing that have children, and the fact that basically she has to be mom, but has that much help. She should be thanking God that she's blessed. She's so ungrateful.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Kate is definately losing sight of her self, and being a mother she is always flying here and there to do interveiws and crap, I dont remember her ever doing that before. I undersand being pissed about the gum incident.I would be mad too. but jody is such a nice lady and does so much for them. Well its hard 2 know the truth, Kate is definatly a snob, and jon's not. He doesn't want to do it anymore, so In my opinion that should be enough right there for her to STOP!! Get over it!! you already got enough money out of it.
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 1:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Kate has alway been a little bitchy and Jon is a softy. That has not changed. What it is, is that the family is growing and dealing with different things and people just get jealous seeing them take trips and have fun. We are at home with no money and can't do the same thing.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ive watched a few episodes bit never really liked it... dont understand the appeal of it and kate is way to bossy and seems mean to hubby lol
    atowne

Answer by atowne at 3:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well i saw in a magazine a couple months ago , that jon was at a party while he was suppose to be visiting his mom or something? n there was no kate, i was thinkin maybe tht was part of the reason they were acting so distant... idk if its true it was in a magazine afterall
    masonsmommii

Answer by masonsmommii at 4:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009