How long after the first teeth come in the next ones come in?

My daughter has her 2 bottom one in just wonder when her top ones will come in? She will be 9 months on Sunday!

proudmomwifey

Asked by proudmomwifey at 10:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When they feel like it. My daughter is 7 months today and she has her 2 bottom and the tops are coming in. Look at her gums and see if they are swollen with white spots. Thats usually a good sign she will get her teeth.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It varies from child to child.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• it varies a lot. DD got two teeth and then didn't get anymore for probably 6 months.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Like pp said, it varies a lot. Best determiner is when you and SO got your teeth, check your baby books. My dd got two bottoms ones and then 2 months later got two more bottom ones. Still no sign of any top ones.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My daughter is 9 months, and got 4 on the top first, and now the bottome front 2 are coming through. So it seriously does vary. I always THOUGHT they got there bottome front first. She proved me wrong. But i would always tell when new ones wre coming because i could see white through the gums, and she would be fussy, a little feverish, and chew on everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• your baby isnt nessicarly going to get her top teeth next.... my nephew had 4 teeth on the bottom before he ever got any on the top and its just going to vary no real time that you can go by
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009